Dear Auxilium community,
As you are aware, we’ve just held an IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) with XT.com. XT.com came to us with the IEO and listing offer which we really appreciated and saw as a great opportunity to grow to the next level with limited funds. The terms for this deal were also great, with no upfront costs, mutual effort and mutual gain should we succeed.
The IEO has not reached its target and has therefore failed. As such, we won’t be getting listed with XT Exchange and all who participated in the IEO will be refunded by XT and, we’ll refund any transaction fees incurred for those who participated.
XT did come back to us after the IEO with a very generous offer to still list with them for the amount that was raised even though the IEO did not reach its target, however we politely declined because of the ongoing criteria and costs we’d have needed to meet so as not to be delisted a few months down the track.
We’ve outlined some reasons we believe most likely responsible for the failure, which include:
• XT is a relatively new exchange with a whole new market not already familiar with Auxilium
• there’s a pandemic going on around the world, with many focused on financial security rather than financial risk
• it’s difficult for people to see the true potential and value if their reference is mostly exchanges/trade volumes and market caps
• many AUX holders hold a large amount of AUX already so there’s little incentive to risk more money at this time
The key to success is to never give up and so we’ve already come up with a Plan B – a community fundraiser.
We’re even more excited about launching the community fundraiser as we feel it has a better chance of success and will help create more trust between the dev team and community and all being well, a stronger sense of community all around.
We’re going to hold a community-based fundraiser with greater incentives for all who participate.
We’ll create a fundraiser web page, with:
• 100% transparent investment portfolio value of Auxilium Global
• See live progress 0% - 100% of goal
• See the goal exchange - a top exchange, no new exchange or other uncertainties
• See all crypto donations received
• See the daily progress of USD value of the investment portfolio
Until Auxilium is listed on a top tier exchange, we’re all stuck. You can help get us listed on such an exchange. It’s a win-win.
Our core philosophy is to help as many people, animals and the environment, as is possible. We’re reaching out to you now, asking you to help us and in return, we’ll be able to help you and many others around the world.
More details to come in the following days.
Auxilium Global Team