reading your message now. Will send you a PM shortly

thanks

We solved the issue of @Altcoinlover

Removed: %appdata%\auxilium\geth
Restarted wallet

Yep, that worked.

Thanks Anton and Merry Christmas

Hi,
I want to transfer Aux from Desktop wallet to Mercatox.com. How do I do it ? Pls explain step by step,
Thanks…

Hello Kamal.

1. Create a Mercatox account.

2. Go to Mercatox e-wallet and find ‘AUX’.

3. Press ‘deposit’, you will receive an AUX deposit address.

4. Go to Auxilium desktop wallet.

5. Click on the ‘send’ button.

6. Select the address/account you want to send from and add the Mercatox AUX deposit address to send to.

7. Fill in the amount and press send.

8. Confirm transaction with password.

All done. Transaction could be as fast as a few seconds.

Will create a more detailed topic on this forum within a few days explaining same.

My AUX wallet has no connection, I do the restart procedure, I delete the GAT folder and still it does not count, sometimes the 1 connection and then it disappears. I can not remove my wallet fund nor send AUX to her.

@Feliciox unfortunate that your wallet has no connection.

From your story I get you have had connection before (although maybe only 1 Peer). 1 Peer should be enough. Like I am having right now.

You can send AUX from an AUX address to your wallet address, but if the wallet is not synced it will not display the proper balance. The proper balance will always show correct on https://explore.auxilium.global.

You stated you already removed %appdata%\auxilium\geth. Closing the wallet, removing the folder, and restarting the wallet should normally solve the problem. Did you close the wallet before removing the folder?

Because the network is working (I just opened the wallet without any problems) it might be another variable blocking you to connect to the peers. Especially when you say you sometimes have 1 and sometimes have 0 peers within the same try.

It’s hard to say what the specific issue is in your case.

Did you solve the problem? I have the same problem in my wallet. And I’ve already deleted the geth folder, as I said before.

Yes, eventually he got a connection.

My wallet is not opening, when I try to open my Desktop wallet it is just loading (circling and circling) and never arriving at the dashboard.
Earlier I was not getting connections, thats why I deleted everything (kept backup) and tried reinstalling but this time I am not even reaching till the wallet dashboard. what should I do?

Same issue here

Noted and looking into it. It might not only be on your end. We’re researching it now, and will come back to you as soon as we have a concrete answer. Thanks for your patience.

Same issue, yep!

Update about the network maintenance: Roadmap and updates (updated daily)
Hope you all have a good day!

Github is giving an 404 error. This is known?

@rovasti,

I’m able to access our GitHub page OK.

Sieppaa

Hi Anton, you might note that I first contacted you back in September 18 about the wallet issues, I followed your advice at the time and I believe it cures it for a while. I’ve been a little preoccupied with the real world for past few months and ignored the wallet until knowing its fully working…i have fired it up intermittently over past few months but it never seems to connect, just the buffer circle.
Read through the posts since my last comment and got a handle on where you’re at, fired up wallet today, didn’t try and remove geth file as I’d done that following your advice last year, but it didn’t work…still the buffering circle.
Guidance please?
Best wishes Guy

Hello, we had maintenance on the network. Which means in this case we’ve changed settings. Once everything is fully back to normal, including exchanges activating deposits/withdrawals again we will inform everyone about how to proceed. Most likely the wallet will now connect to the “old network”, thus not connect at all as that does not excist. Action of user might be required to make the wallet sync. We’ll inform on that later.

It’s a process of constant learning. Crypto/Blockchain is new, constantly evolving and no matter how large of an ICO or team maintenance is part of the job. As you know we did not conduct an ICO and have been building up the company in a bearmarket while still working our day jobs.

We’ve improved much in the past months, although it might not seem so from the users perspective. There are many pros to our unique and innovative code, but with that many new challenges. :slightly_smiling_face: