Swap support: ask your questions here!

Dear Auxilium Community,

The swap date has been announced (21st of June 2018). In the past months we have published a lot of information on the swap. The support page on our website, with the FAQ’s, is a good example.

However, we can understand you might still have some questions.

Please add all questions related to the swap in this thread. We would appreciate it if you took the time to read the questions and answers of previous community members before asking your question(s) here. We will try and answer your question(s) within 1 day.

Kind regards,

Auxilium Team

swapannounce

Swap Announcement [Swap SPRTS - AUXILIUM 21st June]

Where do I need to send test AUX coins back?

Hi @Fierze

We have stopped the TestNet a while ago. The TestNet AUX are for testing only. You do not per se have to send them back somewhere.

If we restart the public TestNet for the PoS testing we will inform you all.

What will happen to SPRTS holders? Shall we keep the balance in the exchange?

@salmanali
Like stated in the short-list on this forum the SPRTS will be swapped for AUX. So if you have SPRTS on the exchange you swap them for AUX through the swap platform which we will launch. If you do not wish to swap you do not have to undertake action, and you will keep your SPRTS.

Swap announced to start June 21th… We are June 23rd now, and I don’t see any post giving the instructions to make the swap, any update…
Could you share the link to what we need to get an update / understand what is happening / proceed?

Thanks in advance

@Altcoinlover please check updates list :slight_smile:

In addition to the posting of Anton, a video was shown showing how the swap will be made.

Not complaining about constant report in the swap start…
I know it can be obstacles and issues to fix…

Just surprised that each time, you claim that the end date for swap
will remain the same…

We are now June 30th… end should be July 11th.

Do you think really reasonable to constrain people in a so short timing to make the swap.
I already shared that for me 3 weeks was already too short…
but now, it will be less than 10 days.

@Altcoinlover thanks for the continued interest in Auxilium.

We indeed postponed the swap, for good reasons.

We can never make everyone happy. Some would like a 1 day swap period, some would like a 7 day swap period and others might want a 3 month swap period.

The fact is that we can simply not extend the swap period (much) because we have conflicting deadlines. For instance, because of a lot of cryptocurrencies being created, the choice of symbols (AUX is such a symbol) is getting thin. Symbol choice can make great impact on a coin, no wonder some coins have changed names/symbols before. Besides the fact the symbol is embedded in the code and branding, and it would mean we would have to recode and rebrand in order to procede if we were not the first to launch and list AUX.

We have been updating the community very often on for instance this forum, facebook, twitter, discord, telegram, reddit. Having notifications activated for 1 of these platforms will keep you updated on a daily basis. Missing the swap would be near impossible…if you are not on an holiday or such.

Telegram announcements are very handy in my opinion t.me/auxiliumglobal

Stay tuned.

thanks for the explaination and the constrains about not extending the date. It makes sense in that regard.

looking to hearing great news soon

@Altcoinlover

hello I just downloaded the wallet and the one blocked 88% block 5.439
I tried an exchange of sprts for AUX we’ll see if it works
tell me if this is normal that the wallet blocks
thanks to you soon i’ll let you know if i see any change

Hi @sp6men75,

Wait until your wallet has fully synced with the network.
Current block is at 86,240.

Once your wallet has synced, then swap.

If you’ve already swapped, that’s OK too. Just have to wait for the 30 confirmations from the Sprouts network and then for the swap platform to perform the swap.

Either way, you won’t see your Auxilium coins until your wallet has synced.

OK cool bah we’ll see later I took the train that I hope we will make a nice trip

thank you for your responsiveness

@sp6men75,

Let us know if your wallet does not sync properly. Otherwise, everything should have finalised within the next hour or so.

I just did a swap test, and it worked very well, congratulations @James

ok sync
swap ok
all went well
can not wait to discover the rest of the menu

Hi @Rodpalmeira,

Thank you for your comments. So far, everything is working as it should.

Next challenge is to get listed with one or more exchanges and CoinMarketCap. We’re updating the whitepaper and website to reflect the PoA network and use cases, etc. Once we’ve done this, we will reach out to the exchanges and CMC.