Dear Auxilium community,
The long awaited moment has arrived. The swap platform is open for business!
SPRTS holders can swap to AUX now, until 11th of July 23:59 CEST.
Our advise is to keep your SPRTS in the old Sprouts wallet to make sure no complications arise when swapping on our swap platform according to the instructions on same.
How do I swap?
- Download and install an Auxilium wallet (auxilium.global/downloads)
- Have your SPRTS wallet ready on desktop or exchange
- Go to swap.auxilium.global and follow the instructions
Only swap through swap.auxilium.global. Do not send sprts to an AUX address.
Go to swap.auxilium.global and follow instructions step-by-step.
Thanks for believing in Auxilium, your continued support and your patience.
- make sure you have a back-up of your Sprouts wallet.dat before swapping, to be safe
- do not attempt to send 2 billion SPRTS or more in one transaction; There is a bug in the Sprouts wallet which will crash your wallet and make it hard to recover your Sprouts.
Swapping from old Sprouts wallet
Until 11th July 23:59 CEST (initial enddate)
Swapping from exchanges, new Sprouts wallet
Until 6th July 17:00 CEST (this is 00:00 7th July JST, time of hard fork)
Don’t try and swap SPRTS from exchange or new Sprouts wallet (released 18th June) after 6th July 17:00 CEST.
Checking your AUX address