Our new website

Home page looks great! Especially the Navbar.Auxilium Logo on the left which always looks great when the rest of the nav tabs are coming out from the right. The font size on said tabs on the right are too small, at least on my desktop anyway. Great colour sceme / font… it’s great on the eyes

@spongle thank you, however you are looking at our current (read:old) website.
Our new website will be launched 15th September, designed by professional design firm. :smiley:

Some programmers excel at the aesthetic side of web design which is more important than people think and as the majority of programmers deal in compter logic, it’s easy to forget CSS! Can you imagine the internet without CSS? It would be rather dull… so what languages, frameworks, databases etc. are being used for the new site? I study React js… It’s really kicked off since a few years ago!

Hi @Spongle,

We’re using WordPress as it was quick and easy to set up and allows us to focus our efforts on developing projects and the overall organisation.

We have hired a graphic design firm and copywriter to write the content for, and design the new site.

The new site looks many times more smart and professional than our existing site and we can’t wait to get it out there.

As we’re also developers, we have the ability to tie each of our platforms together as required.

Regards
James

A good looking site that has a well thought out system of navigating sounds like it should be the easy part to build but it’s rarely the case I find. Also there’s the whole cross compatability issue, Some devs seem to ignore the least used mediums (desktops i guess?) to focus on tablets, not to mention the 50 odd iterations of the damn things! It must be difficult to build an app that functions well over all mediums… I’m loving this forum actually. Looks great and feels great to use… a good community makes it that much better!

Hi @Spongle,

We like this forum as well. It’s called Discourse. https://www.discourse.org/

Very easy to set up and use.

We have a great community. Many are currently hibernating, waiting for us to gain momentum. Once it starts warming up in here, it’ll be heaps of fun.

Website looks great!! By the way I was curious if you guys plan on speaking at any crypto conferences or conferences in general?

Thanks @Heavyfoot yes, for sure, Auxilium Global has every intention in the future of being present at conferences etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

In this phase we are still building the foundation of our cryptocurrency company of course, but if all goes well there are very exciting times to come. Looking forward to it.