General Support

Dear Auxilium Community,

You might find your answer to your general support question(s) in this topic. Everyone who is member of the forum can read and reply. It is therefore possible for community members to help each other out.

If you still have a question related to this topic please post a reply explaining your question or problem as clear as possible in one comment (no need to post multiple comments!).

We try to answer you within 24 hours. It could well be a community member answers your question before we get time to offer support. In some cases we will message you through a direct message. Sending us direct message is not possible.

Kind regards,

Auxilium Team

For any doubt, you can mark me on the forúm as in the discord or telegram from Tuesday to Saturday I have more hours available for support to investors Auxilium.:muscle:

AUX wallet on Mercatox gone to maintenance mode since 17 of Sept.
Well before the maintenance started I sent test ammount for 400 aux there, and they were sent, but… no AUX on my wallet since 17…
Hope after the maintenance I will see those AUXs on my balance.

They should be allright. They sent a message out not to long ago.
https://mercatox.com/news/news-mt

I also had contact with the exchange. AUX wallet, and others, will be back up soon.

I did not receive the monthly AUX reward in my wallet, I followed my wallet in explorer

https://explore.auxilium.global/blockchain/address_transactions/0x2E26572df39BF6d21e53ce15A36954039D372CF1

I only received the reward on 01/09/2018. From 01/10/2018 I did not receive it.

Hi @wtomtom,

Thank you for letting us know. I’ll look at this today and fix the issue.

We’re still sorting out the bugs and error reporting. I had intended to have it finished before this last AID distribution but got caught up with other priorities.

We will go now and double check each of the payouts to find and fix any other problems.

UPDATED
I’ve just completed the AID distribution verification process and have re run the job. You have now received your AID payout. Sorry for the delay.

We will ensure that all future AID distributions will be error free and reporting properly.

OK thank you.