Which charity should Auxilium Global support and why?
In December, Auxilium Global will donate the accumulated AUX from the charity fund to three charities. The community will have the opportunity to nominate their favourite charity for donations. From this, the Auxilium Global Team will pick three charities to donate to.
We will split the AUX in part, based on your votes and so the more votes there are for a charity, the more AUX they will receive.
Community posts charity suggestion, with additional information, links, etc. in comments below.
Auxilium Global Team validates/checks and picks three charities to donate to and will create a voting system. Community can vote which of the three charities is their favourite.
- Charity funds distributed by AID platform on the 1st September, 1st October, 1st November and 1st December will be combined (approximately 200.000 AUX - this amount will be used in following calculations).
- The amount of AUX donated to a charity is based on the percentage of votes the charity receives on the website. If a charity receives 10% of the votes it will receive 20.000 AUX.
- We will give the charity an AUX address, so the charity can decide if they spend it directly, or wait for the AUX price to climb, plus accumulate more by claiming the monthly interest.
- The charity addresses will be posted on the website with information on the charity, so the community can read more about charities and can follow their projects.
- We will set a minimum of 10.000 AUX to donate for each charity.
- For this first charity donation round the Auxilium Global Team will double the amount of AUX for each charity that receives 500 votes or more. If a charity receives 10% of the votes, and 500 votes or more, we will double the amount to donate from 20.000 AUX to 40.000 AUX.