Auxilium wallet/swap support

I have sent you a private message. You should see a notification on your avatar (right top corner) :slight_smile:

I sent you a screenshot! Where can I check the blockchain of my wallet?

Hi, I downloaded the Win64 wallet for windows 10. When I open the wallet the loading “circle” just keeps spinning. It will continue for hours if i let it, what do I do?

Hi @Heavyfoot,

This is likely due to a issue with the Windows wallet that we’re working to resolve. If you’ve not already done so, please try closing the wallet and re opening it.

We’ve found that closing and re opening the wallet usually works and the wallet begins to sync properly.

The above assumes there are no other issues such as a firewall blocking access to our network, etc.

Let me know if a restart fixes the issue and if not, we’ll start to diagnose further.

wow it worked, thank you

If only everything in life was as easy :slight_smile:

I have another question, I sent AUX from my mac to my windows about 4 hours ago and it still has 0 confirmations

I think the following is the problem:
Either you wallet is not synced fully (while sending), or the amount of gas used to transfer was on the lower side making it less of a priority.

Just be sure not to send anything to a contract yet. From account address to account address is fine.

You can always check the blockexplorer to be sure: explore.auxilium.global

If you want to get to the bottom of it please send me a DM/PM. This way you do not need to send printscreens for everyone to see (for your own safety/privacy)